|Features:||Quality Guarantee, Eco-Friendly||Product Name:||Carton Woven Patches|
|Colors:||Gray, White, Yellow And Red Etc. Up To 8 Colors Per Design||Usage:||Baby Clothing, Garment, Bags, Shoes, Cap|
|Technics:||Weaving, Appliqued/Beaded/Embroidered/Printed/Sequined||Backing:||Iron-On Backing, Sew-on Backing, Self-adhesive|
Stick On Custom Woven Patches,
Garment Custom Woven Patches,
Shrinkproof custom woven badges
Purple Lighting Custom Stick On Woven Patches For Jeans Personalized Embroidery Patches For Jackets
When it comes to your company’s branding, you always have options available. It all depends on what sort of look you want to go for, how you want your business to be identified. You can go with woven labels or woven ribbons, since those product types are classics and will likely never go out of style. Woven patches, though, add a different kind of branding character to your products.
Advantages of iron on woven patches:
1.Variety of yarn choices: Xin Baoyuan Co.,LTD manufactures woven patches with warp and weft.
2. Multiple colors to choose: We have 12 colors to choose from, many color mixing applications.
3. Customizes shapes and sizes: we can make different shapes by using laser cutting machine, such as dinosaur, flower, unicorn, single letter etc.
4. Multiple back design options: for the back, we can make backing adhesive, including hot melt adhesive, double sides adhesive, or you can choose to make back Velcro.
5. Multiple application possibilities: woven patches can be the decorations for keychain, sports logo, clothing, bags etc.
Computerized embroidery plate making should pay attention to:
1. Reasonable color change order, with as few color changes as possible and as few threads as possible.
2. The bottom laying scheme should be done well, whether there is a good bottom laying or not, it has a great influence on the quality of embroidery.
3. Shrinkage compensation should not be forgotten, without considering shrinkage compensation, the actual pattern will come out thinner and narrower than the sample.
4. Use the right stitch for different patterns, for example, bunting is suitable for long and narrow strip patterns, while tatting is suitable for large area patterns.
More details of woven patches:
|Product Type||Embroidery patch / Woven patch|
|Border||Overlock border, embroidered border, laser-cut border.|
|Certificate||OEKO-TEX, FACILITY AND MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION from world-class company|
|Shipping||By express ( DHL, UPS, FedEx ), and it takes 4 days.|
Backing of woven patch:There are six types of backings you can choose, all of them are made according to your product and desired effect.
Border of woven patch:You can choose the different border you like.
Packaging of woven patch: We offer the different creative packages, if you want to decorated your products, that’s perfect choice!
So just send your idea or design, we will make them come true! We warmly welcome customers worldwide to establish cooperation and create a bright future with us together.
Here are the information that you should send us:
Size: (length) (width)inch/mm(if you want to make 3D patch, pls write the height)
Border: (embroidery border/ merrow border)
Material: (fabric/felt/lace/cotton/twill or any other)
Sample customization: whether or not
Design: (jpg, ai, pdf)
Q: Can you provide physical samples?
A: Yes, we provide physical sample.
Q: How about the shipping?
A: By express ( DHL, UPS or FedEx ), and it takes 4 days.
Q : What type of artwork files should i submit?
A : We can accept many file types but the most important is you provide the highest quality artworkfiles available. Vector files such as .ai,.eps or svg are preferred. Please ensure all fonts areconverted to curves before saving. If vector artwork is not available then a very high quality bit map file such as jpg, png or TIF is usually acceptable. lf any artwork adjustments are needed our talentedgraphic artists can assist at no additional charge.
Q: What is your normal turnaround time?
A : Normally,our average turnaround time is 1~1.5 weeks, but high order quantity and/or a uniqueproduct may require more production time. Feel free to send the design to us for an estimate. Rushservice is available upon request.
Woven patch is a common production process on the clothing, usually used in the arm-badge, children's clothing logo, etc., playing a decorative role. Most of the woven patch is woven border or laser cut border, but we often see the woven patch has the merrow border around the edge, some customers think that the woven patch also has a lock edge, in fact, this is a stereotypes. Usually woven patch that woven by weaving machine is no merrow border, it’s lasered into a separate woven patch according to the customer’s subsequent demand of shapes.
Contact Person: Steven Fang
Tel: +86 15986720909